We take privacy and our relationship with you seriously.
The Personal Data We Collect
We collect personal information about you such as:
- Company name and Tax Identification Number (if applicable)
- Address, contact numbers, email addresses
- Product details and
- Date and location when you purchase or return a product from our website (www.airintellipure.com) by email, over the phone, and/or at our physical store.
We passively collect information about your use of our website, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our website.
Use of Information
We may use your Personal Information as allowed by law, for the following business purposes:
- Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests and deliver customer service;
- Provide the products and services you ask for, process transactions and send you related information;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, deals, promotions, contests and events and provide news update and information;
- Ease and improve your online shopping experience;
- Improve your experience with our products and services by personalizing your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests and
- Perform analytics, market research, quality control, and verify the efficiency of our websites, mobile applications, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services and
We may also use your Personal Information as we think to be essential or suitable for certain essential purposes, including:
- to obey with applicable law and legal process
- to detect, prevent, or inspect potential security incidents or fraud
- to act in response to requests from government authorities
Security of Personal Information
Your personal information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it form misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obstained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information. However, most of the personal information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 10 years.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosurel and
- Where required or authorized by law.
Advertising and Analytic Services
We may work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms. We do not guarantee, however, website links or policies of authorized third parties.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Maintaining the Quality of Your Personal Information
It is important to us that your personal information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up-to-date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicale so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
How Long We Retain Your Data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit the information.
Air Intellipure will retain your personal data for the following reasons:
- For the fulfillment of the declared, specified, and legitimate purpose until such purpose has been achieved or terminated, or until processing relevant to the purpose has been terminated;
- To establish or defend legal claims;
- For legitimate purposes consistent with the rules and polices of the Bureau of Internal Revenue and final institutions; or
- In cases provided by law.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.